With the cold weather here to stay, try this sweet and creamy Vanilla Matcha Hot Chocolate recipe for a warm treat. One delicious cup has a rich matcha flavor that pairs perfectly with white chocolate and is filled with antioxidants. Quick and easy to make, grab your favorite book or movie while sipping on this Matcha White Hot Chocolate on a chilly day!
Vanilla Matcha White Hot Chocolate Recipe
Total Time: 5 minutes
Serving Size: 1 (~12 oz) serving
- 1 tsp (2g) of Otome Matcha
- 8oz (1 cup) of milk of choice (we love almond and oat milk!)
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) White Chocolate Chips
- 2oz (1/4 cup) of Hot Water
- Optional: 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- Optional Garnish: Matcha powder and/or mint
- In a small pot on low-medium heat, stir 1/2 cup of milk with the white chocolate until you reach a smooth consistency. Then, mix in the remaining milk and heat up.
- Sift 1 tsp of matcha into a separate bowl to prevent clumps. Pour 2oz of hot water (176°F/80°C - not boiling) into the bowl and whisk until frothy. Check out our article on how to make matcha without a whisk.
- Stirring well, mix the matcha and 1 tsp of vanilla extract into the milk and white chocolate mixture in the pot.
- Pour into a 12oz cup for yourself, or pour into two separate cups to enjoy with a friend, family, or loved one!
If you want to read more articles on matcha recipes, check them out here:
- 5 Unique Matcha Drink Recipes
- How to Make Matcha Lemonade
- How to Make Matcha Banana Bread
- Strawberry Cream Matcha Shortbread
- Matcha Gin Tonic Cocktail Recipe
- Matcha Cupcakes with Matcha Cream Cheese Frosting
- How to Make Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte
- Matcha Apple Pie Ovenight Oats Recipe
- Matcha Bubble Milk Tea Recipe
- Vanilla Matcha Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Matcha Milk And Honey Bread Recipe
- Matcha Strawberry Jam Recipe
- Matcha Shortbread Cookies with Milk Glaze
Share your moment with us and stay connected on: